[PYTANIE] Chthonosuchus Lethei

Dyskusje na temat gadów kopalnych (oprócz dinozaurów).
Awatar użytkownika
Paleoleo
Sylurski akantod
Sylurski akantod

[PYTANIE] Chthonosuchus Lethei

Post autor: Paleoleo »

W książce "Przewodnik po świecie dinozaurów" znalazłem informację o krokodylu Chthonosuchus Lethei. Pisało tam że miał 30 metrów, jednak nigdzie nie mogę nic o nim znaleźć. Co o nim wiecie?

Awatar użytkownika
szerman
Neogeński mastodont
Neogeński mastodont
Imię i nazwisko: MSz

Post autor: szerman »

To pewnie przez chochliki i ich literĂłwki :wink: MoĹźe to Ci pomoĹźe:
"Not aware of any giant marine crocs from the cenozoic though, though there were certainly some 40 footers in freshwater"

'Suchus Lethi' is only known to me by three tiny references. One is a caption in a book I have were is says "Suchomimus is now the prey of the real predator, the 98ft Suchos Lethi"...I have a hard time beleiving 98ft of croc. The other is a book I have written by a Polish Cryptozoologist i've mentioned here on the sight(Kazimar Kryselski/Charles Christopher) entitled simply "The largest crocs" It mentions crocodile toothmarks being found on whale bones. Using the distance from toothmark to toothmark he came up with a length of "greater than 60ft"?? The third was the quick mention on the show "Meg is now the prey of greater predators. Predators like Suchos Lethi, the nightmare croc of over 65ft long that terrorized the oceans after the time of the dinosaur. People say Megs were invicible yet i'd like to see Suchos Lethi have made a quick snack from an invicible Megaladon".
98 ft = 29,87 m... Więc chyba to ten sam krokodyl :)
Więcej w linku:
http://www.cryptozoology.com/forum/topi ... 6899&tid=6

ODPOWIEDZ