Yamaceratops dorngobiensis

Czyli co piszczy w paleontologicznej "trawie" :)
Awatar użytkownika
Dino
Administrator
Administrator
Imię i nazwisko: Łukasz Czepiński
Kontakt:

Yamaceratops dorngobiensis

Post autor: Dino »

Makovicky, P.J. & Norell, M.A. (2006) - nowy, prymitywny ceratops z kredowych ska?? na pustyni Gobi w Mongolii. Autorzy opisu nadali jamaceratopsowi filogenetycznÄ? pozycjÄ? miÄ?dzy neoceratopsami: Liaoceratops i Archaeoceratops.

Abstrakt z Dinodata dla zainteresowanych:
Abstract: A new basal neoceratopsian taxon from the eastern Gobi Desert is described. Yamaceratops dorngobiensis, tax. nov., is probably of late Early Cretaceous age, and occupies a phylogenetic position intermediate between Liaoceratops and Archaeoceratops. It is the most basal taxon to display a number of traditional neoceratopsian synapomorphies concentrated in the cheek region and mandible. These include presence of an epijugal, lateral displacement of the coronoid process, a lateral ridge on the surangular for insertion of the jaw adductors, and a lateral wall to the mandibular glenoid. Yamaceratops shares two synapomorphies (tubercles on the ventral edge of the angular and shape of the jugal) with Liaoceratops, indicating that the transient presence of derived characters may be prevalent in the early evolutionary history of Ceratopsia. Yamaceratops shares aspects of frill morphology with Liaoceratops and Leptoceratops that suggest a function unrelated to display for this anatomical structure in basal neoceratopsians, and hints at a more complex evolutionary history for ceratopsian frills. Considerations of patristic distances and mosaic evolution among basal neoceratopsian taxa indicate that a greater diversity of these animals remains undiscovered.
Mo??liwe ??e wyglÄ?da?? podobnie:
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
dilong
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur
Imię i nazwisko: Maciej Krzysztof Pindakiewicz

Post autor: dilong »

Z kt??rego okresu i ile milion??w lat liczy Yamaceratops dornogobiensis?
Geologia UW

Awatar użytkownika
Dino
Administrator
Administrator
Imię i nazwisko: Łukasz Czepiński
Kontakt:

Post autor: Dino »

dilong pisze:Z kt??rego okresu i ile milion??w lat liczy Yamaceratops dornogobiensis?
Z wczesnej kredy - pisze w abstrakcie "Early Cratecous". 145-99 MLT

Awatar użytkownika
Karol Sabath
Ekspert
Ekspert
Kontakt:

Post autor: Karol Sabath »

Dino pisze:
dilong pisze:Z kt??rego okresu i ile milion??w lat liczy Yamaceratops dornogobiensis?
Z wczesnej kredy - pisze w abstrakcie "Early Cratecous". 145-99 MLT
A nawet dokladniej: "late Early Cretaceous", czyli zaweza sie do jakichs 110 mln lat temu (plus minus 10 mln).[/list]

Awatar użytkownika
Daniel Madzia
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur
Kontakt:

Post autor: Daniel Madzia »

Awatar użytkownika
Pawfunia
Sylurski akantod
Sylurski akantod
Kontakt:

Post autor: Pawfunia »

A czy jest bardziej prymitywny od Liaoceratopsa?

d_m

Post autor: d_m »

Pawfunia pisze:A czy jest bardziej prymitywny od Liaoceratopsa?
Jamaceratops jest bardziej zaawansowany od liaoceratopsa, ale prymitywniejszy od archeoceratopsa.

ODPOWIEDZ