Kamil Kamiński
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur
Imię i nazwisko: Kamil Kamiński

[OPIS} Murusraptor

Post autor: Kamil Kamiński »

Następny z "raptorów", a właściwie megaraptorów w ED:
http://www.encyklopedia.dinozaury.com/i ... urusraptor

Jedna z grafik nie wyświetla się poprawnie, jutro to ogarnę.

Utahraptor

Re: [OPIS} Murusraptor

Post autor: Utahraptor »

Autorzy publikacji nie popisali się, ignorując zupełnie tło geologiczne znaleziska. Mówię to jako biolog, który jest na takie rzeczy mniej wyczulony. Normalnie takie coś nie powinno przejść w artykule paleontologicznym opisującym nowe znalezisko :x . Naturalną konsekwencją tego jest zamieszanie. Jaki jest wiek znaleziska? Wydaje mi się, że sam koniak. Turon pojawia się tylko w streszczeniu i nie ma poparcia w dalszej treści artykułu ani w cytowanej literaturze, gdzie podaje się późny koniak jako wiek tej formacji:
Garrido, A. (2010). Estratigrafía del Grupo Neuquén, Cretácico Superior de la Cuenca Neuquina (Argentina): nueva propuesta de ordenamiento litoestratigráfico. Revista del Museo Argentino de Ciencias Naturales nueva serie, 12(2), 121-177.
pterygoid, ectopterygoid,
kość skrzydłowa i chyba zewnątrzskrzydłowa
dalsze końce k. łonowych i kulszowych
bliższe łonowych i dalsze kulszowych
Materiał kopalny
Zabrakło tylnej części żuchwy, ale znów to nie jest twój błąd, lecz autorów publikacji, którzy pominęli to w spisie materiału :wink:
Zostały opisane w 2016 r. przez duet słynnych paleontologów: Currie i Coria.
Zmieniłbym kolejność nazwisk.
Na podstawie rozmiarów kości krzyżowej, biodrowej oraz piszczelowej Coria i Currie (2016) oszacowali długość ciała murosraptora na 6-6,5 m
Nie mogę tego znaleźć w artykule. We wstępie szacują go na 6,5, ale nie piszą na podstawie jakich kości to zrobili. Możesz podać konkretny fragment?
Coria i Currie sugerują, że Murusraptor i pozostałe megaraptorydy być może wiodły podobny tryb życia co bliżej z nimi niespokrewnione spinozaurydy. Wskazywać na to miałyby niskie, wydłużone czaszki i potężne ramiona z ogromnymi pazurami. Mogły być to cechy będące przystosowaniem do chwytania ryb.
Jw.
Biologia, UW

Ag.Ent
Kredowy tyranozaur
Kredowy tyranozaur
Imię i nazwisko: Tomasz Skawiński

Post autor: Ag.Ent »

Utahraptor pisze:
pterygoid, ectopterygoid,
kość skrzydłowa i chyba zewnątrzskrzydłowa
Raczej "zewnętrznoskrzydłowa" (albo skrzydłowa boczna).

Kamil Kamiński
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur

Utahraptor pisze:Nie mogę tego znaleźć w artykule. We wstępie szacują go na 6,5, ale nie piszą na podstawie jakich kości to zrobili. Możesz podać konkretny fragment?
Cytuj:
Coria i Currie sugerują, że Murusraptor i pozostałe megaraptorydy być może wiodły podobny tryb życia co bliżej z nimi niespokrewnione spinozaurydy. Wskazywać na to miałyby niskie, wydłużone czaszki i potężne ramiona z ogromnymi pazurami. Mogły być to cechy będące przystosowaniem do chwytania ryb.

Jw.
to z Supporting Information - S3 File. Body length estimations.
doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0157973.s003

Pozostałe rzeczy poprawiłem, dzięki :D
Co do tyłu żuchwy, to miałem go w materiale kopalnym od początku :)

Utahraptor

Post autor: Utahraptor »

Zwracam honor :)
Dodałem jeszcze orientacyjnie wiek w mln lat.
Biologia, UW

Awatar użytkownika
nazuul

Post autor: nazuul »

przeczytałem to:
Paulina-Carabajal, A. & Currie, P.J. (2017) "The braincase of the theropod dinosaur Murusraptor: osteology, neuroanatomy and comments on the paleobiological implications of certain endocranial features" Ameghiniana. [[doi:10.5710/AMGH.25.03.2017.3062]]

poniżej parę cytatów, ale nie ma konieczności aktualizowania hasła ponad to: http://encyklopedia.dinozaury.com/index ... ldid=18422
The olfactory tract and bulbs are aligned horizontally with the rest of the forebrain.
16 The olfactory tract of Murusraptor is 20 mm wide and 20 mm long. It is relatively short
17 when compared with the enlarged tracts of carcharodontosaurids (Larsson, 2001; Paulina-
18 Carabajal and Canale, 2010) and ceratosaurs (Sampson and Witmer, 2007; Paulina-
19 Carabajal and Succar, 2015; Paulina-Carabajal and Filippi, 2016), which have elongate and
20 robust olfactory tracts and elongate olfactory bulbs (in the mentioned taxa, the lengths of
21 the olfactory tracts and bulbs equal the lengths of the rest of the entire endocast). The
22 olfactory tracts are robust and short in other theropods, such as the possible megaraptorid
23 MCF-PVPH 320 (Paulina-Carabajal and Coria, 2015) (Fig. 5.6) and tyrannosaurids (Fig.
24 5.4). The olfactory bulbs of Murusraptor are large, elongate and oval in dorsal view, and
25 slightly divergent anteriorly (Fig. 7.2).,

Although the optic lobes are not well
9 developed, the presence of large passages for the optic nerves and the probable presence of
10 enlarged optic tracts suggest some degree of dependence on visual capabilities for this
11 taxon.

cranial endocast of Murusraptor is more similar to that of
17 non-maniraptoran coelurosaurs than to that of allosauroids, this similarity is not reflected
18 by the REQ. This in turn suggests that the cognitive function for Murusraptor lay
19 somewhere between those of allosauroids and tyrannosaurids

there was
8 nothing remarkable about the olfactory abilities of Murusraptorconsidering its body size.
9 The olfactory acuity of an allosauroid is slightly higher than that of any ceratosaur, but
10 lower than that of a tyrannosaurid.

Hearing and balance (...) airborne sounds were not particularly important to the behavior of this taxon. This is probably true for most theropod dinosaurs (Witmer and Ridgely, 2008), other than
20 tyrannosaurids and therizinosaurs

Sight and visual capabilities. Sight does not seem to be the most important sense in this
9 taxon because the optic lobes are small enough that they are not differentiated in the
10 cranial endocast. However, the large diameters of the optic tracts and optic nerves in
11 Murusraptor and other theropods – including abelisaurids (Sampson and Witmer, 2007;
12 Paulina-Carabajal 2011b; Paulina-Carabajal and Filippi, 2016) and carcharodontosaurids
13 (Larsson, 2000; Paulina-Carabajal and Canale, 2010) – suggest sight was well-developed
14 for at least oculomotor responses

One of the most
20 striking features of the skull roof of Murusraptor is the shape of the dorsal surface of the
21 frontal, which is inclined lateroventrally from the midline, forming a perfect triangular
22 cross section. This morphology has been not reported for any other theropod so far, and
23 may represent an autapomorphy for this taxon

morphology of the brain of Murusraptor showed an
19 intermediate stage between non-coelurosaur Tetanurae and non-maniraptoran coelurosaurs,
20 the REQ of Murusraptor lies within that of allosauroids (Hulburt et al., 2013; Table 1),
21 suggesting that the neurosensorial capabilities in this taxon were not at the level of those
22 calculated for tyrannosaurids.

mosaic of plesiomorphic (basicranium) and derived (skull roof) characters. The brain
4 morphology also suggests a mosaic of characters, sharing traits with both allosauroids and
5 non-maniraptoran coelurosaurs. The first reconstruction of the endocranial anatomy of
6 Murusraptor sheds light on the sensory adaptations of this Argentinean form. Differences
7 with Allosauroidea and Ceratosauria suggest that megaraptorids had a characteristic brain
8 morphology, more similar to that described for tyrannosaurids. However, neurosensorial
9 capabilities based on brain morphology, REQs, and olfactory ratios of Murusraptor are
10 more similar to those calculated for allosauroid theropods than to non-maniraptoran
11 coelurosaurs. The anatomy of the olfactory bulb and the endosseous labyrinth of
12 Murusraptor suggest that olfaction, hearing, and gaze stabilization were similar to those of
13 allosaurids and ceratosaurs, the sense of olfaction being the most important for the
14 Argentinean taxon.
i na koniec:
Key words. Maniraptorosaurinae
są też podobne kwiatki, np. parokrotnie zniekształcona nazwa Murusraptor
Obrazek
[Stamp: Apsaravis] [Avatar: P. Weimer, CC BY-NC-SA 2.0]

Kamil Kamiński
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur