[ZBIORCZY] DINOZAURY - NOWE INFORMACJE 2006-2009

Czyli co piszczy w paleontologicznej "trawie" :)
Awatar użytkownika
Sebastian
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur
Imię i nazwisko: Sebastian Oziemski

Post autor: Sebastian »

A więc czy jest to nowy rodzaj, czy może pierwszy gatunek tyranozaura o podobnych rozmiarach co T. rex?

Awatar użytkownika
Daniel Madzia
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur
Kontakt:

Post autor: Daniel Madzia »

Sebastian pisze:A więc czy jest to nowy rodzaj, czy może pierwszy gatunek tyranozaura o podobnych rozmiarach co T. rex?
Nikt nie wie. Lacrimale moze rzeczywiscie nalezec do gatunku T. rex z Hell Creek, a do kolekcji z Willow Creek dostala sie przypadkowo.

Awatar użytkownika
Tomasz Singer
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur

Post autor: Tomasz Singer »

Mogło tak być, chociaż w II wydaniu The Dinosauria określono czas występowania Tyrannosaurus rex na kampan - mastrycht. Głównie przez uznawanie Aublysodon za synonim tego gatunku. Z czym nie do końca bym się zgodził. :roll:
Tomasz Singer

DINOZAURY

Awatar użytkownika
Sebastian
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur

Important new papers on basal theropods and ornithischians

Nowe informacje i analizy kladystyczne bazalnych teropodów i d. ptasiomiednicznych, a także cos o kilku nowych zauropodomorfach z Antarktydy (jakiś massospodyl i diplodokoid) :| te informacje przydadza mi się przy poprawie artykułów z serii Różnorodnośc form dinozaurów. Mam nadzieję, że wam też do czegoś się przydadzą :)

Z info tego wynika, że nowy massospondylid jest najbliżej spokrewniony z Lufengosaurus i Coloradisaurus, zaś Cryolophosaurus bliżej z Dilophosaurus niż z Carnosauria. Dilofozaur nie jest zaś celofyzoidem, lecz wraz z kriolofozaurem i dracovenator zajmuje w drzewie filogenetycznym pozycję na zewnątrz Averostra :wink:
Important new papers on basal theropods and ornithischians

Smith, N. D., P. J. Makovicky, D. Pol, W. R. Hammer, and P. J. Currie
(2007), The dinosaurs of the Early Jurassic Hanson Formation of theCentral
Transantarctic Mountains: Phylogenetic review and synthesis, in
Antarctica: A Keystone in a Changing World??Online Proceedings of the 10th
ISAES, edited by A. K. Cooper and C. R. Raymond et al., USGS Open-File
Report 2007-1047, Short Research Paper 003, 5 p.

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2007/1047/srp/s ... srp003.pdf

Abstract The Hanson Formation of the Central Transantarctic Mountains has
yielded a diverse Early Jurassic terrestrial fauna, which includes the
nearly complete theropod dinosaur, Cryolophosaurus ellioti, and a
fragmentary basal sauropodomorph dinosaur. The Hanson Formation dinosaurs
are important for understanding early dinosaur evolution because: 1) they
preserve a mosaic of morphological traits that render them useful for
interpreting poorly known parts of the dinosaur evolutionary tree; 2) they
are from the Early Jurassic, a critical period in early dinosaur evolution
about which knowledge is scant; and 3) they are the only known Early
Jurassic dinosaurs from Antarctica, making them particularly valuable for
understanding patterns of biotic interchange during this time. Recent
research suggests that Cryolophosaurus belongs to a geographically
widespread clade of mid-sized, Early Jurassic theropods with cranial
crests that includes Dilophosaurus wetherilli, ?Dilophosaurus? sinensis,
and Dracovenator, and renders Coelophysoidea sensu lato non-monophyletic.
The Antarctic sauropodomorph represents a distinct taxon that is a member
of a similarly diverse massospondylid clade. This taxon shares a number of
features with more derived sauropodomorphs, and provides additional
evidence for the paraphyly of Prosauropoda. The phylogenetic relationships
of the Antarctic dinosaurs are also consistent with a pattern of worldwide
faunal homogeneity between Early Jurassic continental biotas. Furthermore,
these analyses support a ?ladder-like? arrangement for basal theropod and
basal sauropodomorph phylogeny, suggesting that these groups passed
through ?coelophysoid? and ?prosauropod? stages of morphological
organization early in their respective evolutionary histories.

The theropod portion of this brief report is coming VERY soon to a major
journal, so I'll talk more about it later. Smith et al. do not name the
clade, but Madsen & Welles' Dilophosauridae would seem to be the most
reasonable version.

The other major paper is:

Butler, R.J., P. Upchurch & D.B. Norman. 2007. The phylogeny of
ornithsichian dinosaurs. Journal of Systematic Palaeontology. early
online edition.

SYNOPSIS Ornithischia is a familiar and diverse clade of dinosaurs whose
global phylogeny has
remained largely unaltered since early cladistic analyses in the mid
1980s. Current understanding of ornithischian evolution is hampered by a
paucity of explicitly numerical phylogenetic analyses that consider the
entire clade. As a result, it is difficult to assess the robustness of
current phylogenetic hypotheses for Ornithischia and the effect that the
addition of new taxa or characters is likely to have on the overall
topology of the clade.

The new phylogenetic analysis presented here incorporates a range of new
basal taxa and characters in an attempt to rigorously test global
ornithischian phylogeny. Parsimony analysis is carried out with 46 taxa
and 221 characters. Although the strict component consensus tree shows
poor resolution in a number of areas, application of reduced consensus
methods provides a well-resolved picture of ornithischian
interrelationships. Surprisingly, Heterodontosauridae is placed as the
most basal group of all well-known ornithischians, phylogenetically
distant from a stem-defined Ornithopoda, creating a topology that is more
congruent with the known ornithischian stratigraphical record. There is no
evidence for a monophyletic ?Fabrosauridae?, and Lesothosaurus (the
best-known ?fabrosaur?) occupies an unusual position as the most basal
member of Thyreophora. Other relationships within Thyreophora remain
largely stable. The primitive thyreophoran Scelidosaurus is the sister
taxon of Eurypoda (stegosaurs and ankylosaurs), rather than a basal
ankylosaur as implied by some previous studies.

The taxonomic content of Ornithopoda differs significantly from previous
analyses and basal
relationships within the clade are weakly supported, requiring further
investigation. ?Hypsilophodontidae? is paraphyletic, with some taxa
(Agilisaurus, Hexinlusaurus, Othnielia) placed outside of Ornithopoda as
non-cerapodans. Ceratopsia and Pachycephalosauria are monophyletic and are
united as Marginocephalia; however, the stability of these clades is
reduced by a number of poorly preserved basal taxa.

This analysis reaffirms much of the currently accepted ornithischian
topology. Nevertheless, instability in the position and content of several
clades (notably Heterodontosauridae and Ornithopoda) indicates that
considerable future work on ornithischian phylogeny is required and causes
problems for several current phylogenetic definitions.

Awatar użytkownika
Tomasz Singer
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur

O wspomianym bazalnym zauropodomorfie ma się ukazać artykuł niebawem w Acta Palaeontologica Polonica. Tytuł ma brzmieć mniej więcej " Anatomia prozauropoda z wczesnej jury Antarktydy". Nie wiadomo czy będzie to opis nowego rodzaju ale byc może, że tak. :roll:
Tomasz Singer

DINOZAURY

Awatar użytkownika
Sebastian
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur

Super- nie moge się doczekać- czekam na to no i oczywiście na publikacje dwóch nowych rodzajów z Indii, bo sa mi one potrzebne do mojego artykułu (w tym przypadku prosiłbym o kontakt przed PW, by porozumieć się z panem w sprawie kilku kwestii). Artykuł ten to poprawa mojego nieudanego (jak z resztą większość) artykułu: różnorodność form dinozaurów: zauropodomorfy. Zapowiadam, że bedzie to dośc obszerny materiał, którego ukończenie zapowiadam gdzieś na grudzień-styczeń.

Awatar użytkownika
Sebastian
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur

Ĺťywy dinozaur za 10 lat?

Ĺťywy dinozaur za 10 lat?
- Myślę, że będziemy mieć żywego dinozaura i to wkrótce - w ciągu 5-10 lat - powiedział prof. Jack Horner z Uniwersytetu Stanowego w Montanie podczas środowej konferencji prasowej w Katowicach, gdzie spotkał się z chorym na białaczkę chłopcem - wielbicielem dinozaurów. Horner (na zdjęciu z gniazdem dinozaurów) jest jednym z najbardziej znanych paleontologów i autorem wielu przełomowych odkryć dotyczących dinozaurów.

- 10 lat temu nikt by nie zgadł, że możemy znaleźć białko dinozaurów, w tym roku je odkryliśmy. W nauce nie warto zaczynać od myślenia, co warto odkryć, ale trzeba być otwartym, mieć liberalne spojrzenie i nigdy nie słuchać starszych. Zawsze mówię moim studentom, że pewnie mylę się w większości kwestii, ale muszą to udowodnić - opowiadał paleontolog.

Horner jako pierwszy odkrył, że dinozaury opiekowały się swoim potomstwem i chowały swoje młode w koloniach lęgowych. Teraz koncentruje się na badaniu różnorodności dinozaurów. Doradzał reżyserowi Stevenowi Spielbergowi podczas realizacji "Parku Jurajskiego", jego osoba była też ponoć częściową inspiracją dla jednej z głównych postaci filmu, dr. Alana Granta.
Tak na boku to ostatnie badania wykazały, że tyranozaur jest dość bliskim krewnym kury. Kiedyś ktos poruszył temat, że zbadano podobną tkanke miękką (tym razem Triceratops) i okazało się, że jego kod genetyczny jest identyczny w niecałych 70% z indykiem. Otóż chce powiedzieć, że to całkiem możliwe, gdyż po pierwsze ptaki ewoluują o wiele wolniej niż ssaki, a po drugie to podam pewną zależność i pokrewieństwo:

Przykładowo człowiek (Homo sapiens) dzieli ponad 99,9% materiału genetycznego z neandertalczykiem, 98,4% z szympansem, 95% z gorylem, 70% z psem, 50% z muszką owocową zaś 33% z żonkilem!!!! Dlatego 70% kodu genetycznego w wypadku triceratopsa, który zgodny jest z DNA indyka, to żadne zaskoczenie (jakie panowało w tamtym temacie).

Wracając do tematu to Horner chyba troche przesadza :| Chociaż gwałtowny rozwój technologi może doprowadzić do spełnienia jego wizji :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
KONDZIUŚ
Ordowicki bezszczękowiec
Ordowicki bezszczękowiec

Post autor: KONDZIUŚ »

Ja właśnie też to znalazłem 7,8 min. temu ale nie wstawiłem, bo nie wiedziałem czy był już taki temat i poradziłem się Dina.

EDIT.

Ja jestem przeciw, bo jak zdarzy się tak jak w "Jurassic park", że dinozaury wymykną się sprzed kontroli(chociaż jest to mało realne, ale trzeba to wziąć pod uwagę.).

Awatar użytkownika
Dino
Administrator
Administrator
Imię i nazwisko: Łukasz Czepiński
Kontakt:

Baryonyx z Portugalii

Post autor: Dino »

Eric BUFFETAUT Geol. Mag.: page 1 of 5. 2007 Cambridge University Press doi:10.1017/S0016756807003883

Abstract: Jaw fragments bearing teeth from the Barremian of Boca
do Chapim (Lisboa e Setubal Province, Portugal), originally considered as crocodilian and identified as Suchosaurus girardi by Sauvage, are redescribed and referred to the spinosaurid dinosaur Baryonyx, on the basis of comparison with Baryonyx walkeri, from the Barremian of England. This extends the geographical distribution of this unusual
theropod genus to Portugal. Baryonyx appears to have been a frequent component of Early Cretaceous dinosaur assemblages in the Iberian region,
which may have formed a biogeographical ‘stepping-stone’ for baryonychine dispersal between Europe and Africa.

Awatar użytkownika
Dino
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Dinozaury z Antarktydy - dwie prace

Smith, N.D., Makovicky, P.J., Pol, D., Hammer, W.R., and Currie, P.J. 2007. The dinosaurs of the Early Jurassic Hanson Formation of the central Transantarctic Mountains: phylogenetic review and synthesis; pp. 1-5 in Cooper, A., Raymond, C., and Team, I.E. (eds.), Antarctica: a Keystone in a Changing World -- Online Proceedings for the Tenth International Symposium on Antarctic Earth Sciences. U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 2007-1047, SRP 003. U.S. Geological Survey, Washington, D.C.

ABSTRACT: The Hanson Formation of the Central Transantarctic Mountains has yielded a diverse Early Jurassic terrestrial fauna, which includes the nearly complete theropod dinosaur, Cryolophosaurus ellioti, and a fragmentary basal sauropodomorph dinosaur. The Hanson Formation dinosaurs are important for understanding early dinosaur evolution because: 1) they preserve a mosaic of morphological traits that render them useful for interpreting poorly known parts of the dinosaur evolutionary tree; 2) they are from the Early Jurassic, a critical period in early dinosaur evolution about which knowledge is scant; and 3) they are the only known Early Jurassic dinosaurs from Antarctica, making them particularly valuable for understanding patterns of biotic interchange during this time. Recent research suggests that Cryolophosaurus belongs to a geographically widespread clade of mid-sized, Early Jurassic theropods with cranial crests that includes Dilophosaurus wetherilli, 'Dilophosaurus' sinensis, and Dracovenator, and renders Coelophysoidea sensu lato non-monophyletic. The Antarctic sauropodomorph represents a distinct taxon that is a member of a similarly diverse massospondylid clade. This taxon shares a number of features with more derived sauropodomorphs, and provides additional evidence for the paraphyly of Prosauropoda. The phylogenetic relationships of the Antarctic dinosaurs are also consistent with a pattern of worldwide faunal homogeneity between Early Jurassic continental biotas. Furthermore, these analyses support a "ladder-like" arrangement for basal theropod and basal sauropodomorph phylogeny, suggesting that these groups passed through "coelophysoid" and "prosauropod" stages of morphological organization early in their respective evolutionary histories.

Case, J.A., Martin, J.E., and Reguero, M. 2007. A dromaeosaur from the Maastrichtian of James Ross Island and the Late Cretaceous Antarctic dinosaur fauna; pp. 1-4 in Cooper, A., Raymond, C., and Team, I.E. (eds.), Antarctica: a Keystone in a Changing World -- Online Proceedings for the Tenth International Symposium on Antarctic Earth Sciences. U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 2007-1047, SRP 083. U.S. Geological Survey, Washington, D.C.

ABSTRACT: The recovery of material of a small theropod from the Early Maastrichtian, Cape Lamb Member of the Snow Hill Island Formation is an unusual occurrence from primarily marine sediments. The pedal morphology of the specimen that includes a Metatarsal II with a lateral expansion caudal to Metatarsal III, a third metatarsal that is proximally narrow and distally wide, a Metatarsal III with a distal end that is incipiently ginglymoidal and a second pedal digit with sickle-like ungual are all diagnostic of a theropod that belongs to the family of predatory dinosaurs, the Dromaeosauridae. Yet this Antarctic dromaeosaur retains plesiomorphic features in its ankle and foot morphology. As new dromaeosaur species are being recovered from the mid-Cretaceous of South America and the retention of primitive characters in the Antarctic dromaeosaur, a new biogeographic hypothesis on dromaeosaur distribution has been generated. Gondwanan dromaeosaurs are not North America immigrants into South America and Antarctica; rather they are the relicts of a cosmopolitan dromaeosaur distribution, which has been separated by the vicariant break up of Pangea and created an endemic clade of dromaeosaurs in Gondwana.

Awatar użytkownika
Dino
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

W Patagonii odkryto dinozaura mierzącego 105 stóp

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil - The skeleton of what is believed to be a new dinosaur species — a 105-foot plant-eater that is among the largest dinosaurs ever found — has been uncovered in Argentina, scientists said Monday.
ADVERTISEMENT

Scientists from Argentina and Brazil said the Patagonian dinosaur appears to represent a previously unknown species of Titanosaur because of the unique structure of its neck. They named it Futalognkosaurus dukei after the Mapuche Indian words for "giant" and "chief," and for Duke Energy Argentina, which helped fund the skeleton's excavation.

"This is one of the biggest in the world and one of the most complete of these giants that exist," said Jorge Calvo, director of paleontology center of National University of Comahue, Argentina, lead author of a study on the dinosaur published in the peer-reviewed Annals of the Brazilian Academy of Sciences.

Scientists said the giant herbivore walked the Earth some 88 million years ago, during the late Cretaceous period.

Since the first bones were found on the banks of Lake Barreales in the Argentine province of Neuquen in 2000, paleontologists have dug up the dinosaur's neck, back region, hips and the first vertebra of its tail.

"I'm pretty certain it's a new species," agreed Peter Mackovicky, associate curator for dinosaurs at Chicago's Field Museum, who was not involved with the discovery. "I've seen some of the remains of Futalognkosaurus and it is truly gigantic."

Calvo said the neck alone must have been 56 feet long, and by studying the vertebrae, they figured the tail probably measured 49 feet. The dinosaur reached over 43 feet tall, and the excavated spinal column alone weighed about 9 tons when excavated.

Patagonia also was home to the other two largest dinosaur skeletons found to date — Argentinosaurus, at around 115 feet long, and Puertasaurus reuili, 115 feet to 131 feet long.

Comparison between the three herbivores, however, is difficult because scientists have only found few vertebrae of Puertasaurus and while the skeleton of Futalognkosaurus (FOO-ta-long-koh-SOHR-us) is fairly complete, scientists have not uncovered any bones from its limbs.

North America's dinosaurs don't even compare, Mackovicky added in a phone interview. "Dinosaurs do get big here, but nothing near the proportions we see in South America."

The site where Futalognkosaurus was found has been a bonanza for paleontologists, yielding more than 1,000 specimens, including 240 fossil plants, 300 teeth and the remains of several other dinosaurs.

"As far as I know, there is no other place in the world where there is such a large and diverse quantity of fossils in such small area. That is truly unique," said Alexander Kellner, a researcher with the Brazilian National Museum and co-author of the dinosaur's scientific description.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071015/ap_ ... EB7g2s0NUE
Ostatnio zmieniony 16 października 2007, o 16:23 przez Dino, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Tomasz Singer
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur

Tu jest błąd bo mowa tu o szkielecie dinozaura długości 105 stóp, czyli 31,5 metra. Wynika na to, że nowe bardziej kompletne znalezisko Futalognkosaurus. Odkrywcy sugerują, że to nowy gatunek tego rodzaju. Zaniżyli też chyba rozmiary Argentinosaurus gdyż jak widziałem w pracy jego kręgi, to są one wyraźnie większe. :wink:
Tomasz Singer

DINOZAURY

Awatar użytkownika
Danu
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur
Imię i nazwisko: Krzysztof Stuchlik

Post autor: Danu »

Mam więc takie pytanie, ile w końcu mierzy Argentinosaurus bo raz mówią , że 30 m, raz, że 37 m, a niekiedy nawet 45 m, ale chyba powinien być większy od Puertasaurus :D
Tribute to Dinosaurs 2020

Awatar użytkownika
Dino
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Tomasz Singer pisze:Tu jest błąd bo mowa tu o szkielecie dinozaura długości 105 stóp, czyli 31,5 metra(...)
Racja, mój błąd :oops:

Awatar użytkownika
Broker
Dewoński labiryntodont
Dewoński labiryntodont

Post autor: Broker »

Danu pisze:Mam więc takie pytanie, ile w końcu mierzy Argentinosaurus bo raz mówią , że 30 m, raz, że 37 m, a niekiedy nawet 45 m
No tak jakoś koło 35 metrów ;) Rekonstrykcja tego z Atlanty ( tego ze scenki z Giganotosaurus ) ma pod 37 metrów, jednak ciężko jest oszacowac pewną długośc tego dinozaura, bo materiał kostny na to nie pozwala. Dużym znakiem zapytania jest długośc jego ogona. Jednak te 35-37 m wydaje się być w miare dobrym szacowaniem. Podobna sprawa jest z Puertasaurus który jest znany z bardzo małej częsci szkieletu, ale zdaje sie on byc powrónywalny lub większy niz argentynozaur ( oficjalne oszacowania to 35-40 m ) ;)
BTW oglądał ktoś dziś Telexpres?? Mówili właśnie o tym. Oglądnęłem tylko połowę, ale zdarzyłem żeby słyszec jak powiedziano ze Futalognkosaurus należał do tyranozaurów :D
Theropods... yeah :D

Awatar użytkownika
Tomasz
Kredowy tyranozaur
Kredowy tyranozaur

Post autor: Tomasz »

Broker pisze:tyranozaurĂłw :D
tytanozaurĂłw chyba :D ;)
Tomasz Sokołowski

Koniecznie zapoznaj się z Regulaminem!

Awatar użytkownika
Tomasz Singer
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur

I to jest ciekawe, że te 105 stóp to nie jego długość, ale podobnoż wysokość. W tym wypadku byłby najwyższym znanym dinozaurem. :)
Tomasz Singer

DINOZAURY

d_m

Post autor: d_m »

105 stóp jako wysokość to kaczka dziennikarska :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
Broker
Dewoński labiryntodont
Dewoński labiryntodont

Post autor: Broker »

Tomasz pisze:
Broker pisze:tyranozaurĂłw :D
tytanozaurĂłw chyba :D ;)
O to mi wlasnie chodziło, że w Teleexpresie wystapił właśnie taki błąd ;)
Dawid Mazurek pisze:105 stóp jako wysokość to kaczka dziennikarska :wink:
Dawidzie mogł byś mi wytlumaczyc co to jest kaczka dziennikarska :P?? Czy to jakiś błąd w informacjach lub podkolorwanie informacji??
Theropods... yeah :D

Awatar użytkownika
Dino
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Broker pisze:(...)
Dawid Mazurek pisze:105 stóp jako wysokość to kaczka dziennikarska :wink:
Dawidzie mogł byś mi wytlumaczyc co to jest kaczka dziennikarska :P?? Czy to jakiś błąd w informacjach lub podkolorwanie informacji??
Za Wikipedią:
Kaczka dziennikarska – termin określający nieprawdziwą, zmyśloną informację celowo rozpowszechnioną przez dziennikarzy, najczęściej w celu zaciekawienia czy zaszokowania odbiorcy i podniesienia w ten sposĂłb nakładu lub oglądalności.

d_m

Post autor: d_m »

Tomasz Singer pisze:Wynika na to, że nowe bardziej kompletne znalezisko Futalognkosaurus. Odkrywcy sugerują, że to nowy gatunek tego rodzaju.
Nowy :?: A ja myślałem, że te newsy na serwisach internetowych to odprysk po niedawnej publikacji F.dukei :!:

Awatar użytkownika
Daniel Madzia
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur
Kontakt:

Post autor: Daniel Madzia »

Dawid Mazurek pisze:Nowy :?: A ja myślałem, że te newsy na serwisach internetowych to odprysk po niedawnej publikacji F.dukei :!:
Tak jest. Media po prostu reaguja z opoznieniem (jak zazwyczaj). Nie chodzi o zaden nowy gatunek rodzaju Futalognkosaurus...

Awatar użytkownika
Timi
Sylurski akantod
Sylurski akantod
Imię i nazwisko: Tomasz Rutkowski
Kontakt:

Post autor: Timi »

i tych odkryć będzie więcej ponieważ obecnie patagonia jest coraz bardziej odkrywana i mamy do niej wiekszy dostęp, jeszcze kilkadizesiat lat temu, patagonia w górnych cześciach pokryta była lodowcem, dziś nie ma już prawie nic. Z jednej strony da to naukowcom i paleontologom dostęp do miejsc gdzie moga znajdować się szczątki nowych gatunków dinozaurów lecz z drugiej strony to że obserwujemy to na wsłąsnych oczach powinno nas przerażać ponieważ skutki ocieplenia klimatu będa katastrofalne i patagonia juz do niczego nam się nie przyda, będziemy mieli inne problemy na głowie.

Obrazek
Na zdjęciu powyżej przedstawiłem róznice
http://www.stellar-pictures.pl
http://www.tomaszrutkowski.pl
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=43unDWTfkds SAVE OUR RAINFORESTS
"Kiedy wycięte zostanie ostatnie drzewo, ostatnia rzeka zostanie zatruta i zginie ostatnia ryba, odkryjemy, że nie można jeść pieniędzy." Poznaj całą prawdę... http://www.timiworld.fora.pl

lama
Dewoński labiryntodont
Dewoński labiryntodont

Trop teropoda w australii

Post autor: lama »

Awatar użytkownika
Tomasz Singer
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur

Wygląda na to, że jest czteropalczasty, czyli pierwszy palec nie typowo jak dla teropodów dotykał podłoża. Jest to jednak charakterystyczne dla terizinozaurów. Czyżby jakiś wczesny, duży przedstawiciel tej grupy żył we wczesnej kredzie Australii. Bardzo prawdopodobne, gdyż powiazania faunistyczne z Azją zostały stwierdzone. :wink:
Tomasz Singer

DINOZAURY

ODPOWIEDZ